- Multivitamins can help fill the gaps in one's diet to help assure people receive the recommended amount of key nutrients needed each day.
- Periodontitis is associated with low serum/plasma micronutrient levels.
- Evidence indicates beneficial outcomes from nutritional interventions for prevention and treatment of periodontitis. (1)
- A review of clinical studies involving multivitamins and/or antioxidants in periodontal disease showed significant improvements in gingival inflammation, bleeding on probing, pocket depths and attachment levels. (2)
Take one to two tablets daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Two tablets supply:
Ingredients - Amount - Daily Value
- Vitamin A (50% as mixed carotenoics and 50% as retinyl acetate) 10,000 IU 200%
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and ascorbyl palmitate) 120 mg 200%
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1000 IU 250%
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 100 IU 333%
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione) 120 mcg 150%
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 25 mg 1667%
- Riboflavin 15 mg 882%
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) 50 mg 250%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 25 mg 1250%
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 800 mcg 200%
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin 200 mcg 3333%
- Biotin 500 mcg 167%
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 75 mcg 750%
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150 mcg 100%
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 40 mg 10%
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 15 mg 100%
- Selenium (as selenium aspartate) 100 mcg 143%
- Copper (as copper citrate) 1 mg 50%
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 0.5 mg 25%
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 200 mcg 167%
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate complex) 50 mcg 67%
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 25 mg *
- Inositol 25 mg *
- Lycopene 6 mg *
- Zeaxanthin 2 mg *
- Lutein 6 mg *
- Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum root extract) 10 mg *
- Proprietary Phytonutrient Blend of:
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex [standardized to 45% hesperidin], green coffee bean extract [standardized to 45% chlorogenic acid], pomegranate whole fruit extract [standardized to 40% ellagic acid], grape seed extract [standardized to 90% polyphenols], blueberry fruit extract [standardized to 30% total polyphenols and 12% anthocyanins], green tea leaf extract [standardized to 60% catechins and 40% EGCG], bitter melon fruit extract [standardized to 5% bitter principles], prune skin extract [standardized to 50% polyphenols], watercress herb 4:1 extract, Chinese cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) bark powder, Indian gum Arabic tree bark and heartwood extract [standardized to 6% catechins], rosemary extract [standardized to 11% min phenolic diterpenes and 7.6 % min sum of carnosol+carnosic acid], artichoke leaf extract [standardized to 0.3% cynarins and 1% chlorogenic acid].
Other Ingredients :
Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silica, stearic acid (vegetable), coating (water, hypromellose, medium chain triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin).Do not use is pregnant or nursing. Excess vitamin A may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day. If you are taking medication consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Gluten Free.1. Van der Velden U, Kuznanova D, Chapple I L S. Micronutritional approaches to periodontal therapy. J Clin Periodotal 2011 Mar; 38 Suppl 1A: 142-158.
2. Munoz C, Stephens J, Kim J, et al. Effect of a nutritional supplement on periodontal status. Compendium of Continuing Education in Dentistry 2011 Mar; 38 Suppl A: 142-158.